How is One Source Health & Wealth Management Different?
One Source Health & Wealth Management is an independent Registered Investment Advisor with the State of California. This means that :
- We act in the best interest of our clients at all times as a fiduciary.
- We work primarily on a fee-only compensation arrangement.
- We customize client portfolios based on their risk tolerance, financial plan recommendations and cashflow needs.
Personalized strategies for each client, responsive to change and monitored. Strategies are grounded in long term trends, but adjusted for today’s markets. Above all else, risks are managed in each portfolio.
One of our key differences is that we take a proactive view in determining client investment strategy. We believe that clients hire an advisor to be proactive and to protect their money in difficult times just as well as helping them make decent returns during the good times. While we present an asset allocation model to each client and strive for that model, if the market dictates a change in strategy we will notify each client and then implement.
Working with One Source Health & Wealth Management as your Investment Advisor:
- As an Investment Advisor we assist you in setting up an account with the custodian we use to hold client assets.
- We meet with you to develop an Investment Model that meets your objectives and once you approve the strategy we begin the investing process.
- Custodian holds your accounts and will send you monthly statements along with providing online access to view your accounts.
- As a client of our firm we also set you up a personal secure web portal to view your accounts and track all of your financial info.
- We maintain an open dialogue with clients via email, phone and quarterly letters to let you know how your investments are doing, our views on the market and any changes that we may be recommending to the overall strategy.
- We are not paid on commission for investing money, rather an annual fee that is debited by 1/4 of the amount at the end of each quarter from your account.